This is included in the SPIRIT Radonlogger base package:
• Visualization with graphs at different time intervals in Radonova’s web platform or dashboard. Accessible both via computer and mobile phone with the option for others to share the measurement data through a digital link.
• Highly sensitive radon detector with response time under 40 minutes including sensors for pressure, temperature, humidity, and movement.
• Battery operation for 50 days and the possibility to connect with a cable.
• Automatic connection to a SPIRIT HUB or existing LoRaWAN network. Also measures without connection and sends measurement data when reconnected.
• Free connection fee for 1 year. Thereafter a small additional monthly fee.
• Calibrated for 1 year of use upon delivery.
Common uses for SPIRIT Radonlogger are:
• To carry out accurate average measurements of radon levels during working hours.
• To calculate the estimated annual average during working hours.
• Log radon levels in real time during radon inspections or when following up radon-lowering measures.