A price of 45 € per month is added to the above price if you want to be able to generate reports via Radonova’s My Pages or have access to Radonova’s standard API. This fee only applies per customer and is not dependent on the number of sensors the customer has. If you already use our sensors, this fee will not be charged.
SPIRIT is not dependent on connection via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. Instead, the public LoRaWAN network is used for communication with Radonova’s servers. The device automatically connects as soon as the network is available.
As network coverage cannot be guaranteed in all locations, we always recommend supplementing with a gateway when purchasing your first SPIRIT device. Via a gateway, you can always reach the LoRaWAN network via a 4G subscription or with a network cable. To this gateway, all your devices can be connected to a radius of about 200 m in an indoor environment.
Annual service agreement
- Annual review of the instrument.
- Firmware upgrade, Function tests, Battery test & Filter replacement.
- Prioritization in case management.
Support and training:
- Free support by phone and email.
- Service report after completed service / repair.
- Service period for preventive service is normally during May, June or August.
Calibration in Radonova Calibration chamber:
- Traceability to NIST standard.
- Exact calibration constants are entered in the unit. No correction constants are needed.
- Accuracy + -8% (95% confidence level).