Radonova has developed the ROBIN radon sensor, which measures the level of radon in the air in Bq/m³ and produces an analogue output signal of 1-10 V, proportional to the aforementioned level. The signal from the sensor can be connected to a regulator and used for fan control, for example. One sensor model has a measurement range of 0-400 Bq/m³, where 10 V represents a radon level of 400 Bq/m³ and 1 V a level of 0 Bq/m³.
Upon request, measurement ranges can be defined by the customer. This radon sensor is immune to electromagnetic interference and can be connected to thyristor controllers. The sensor can be mounted in any direction and can be permanently installed in rooms, ventilation ducts or air treatment systems.
- Radon sensors (extended humidity and dust cover) for permanent installation in ventilation ducts, for example, have enhanced humidity protection and are designed and built for a subterranean environment.
- Detects the air radon level and produces an analogue output signal of 1-10 V, proportional to the aforementioned level.
- Can cope with installation in laminar flows and turbulent airflows.
- Excellent EMC immunity and can be connected to thyristor controllers.
- A high level of sensitivity ensures good temporal resolution.
- Great flexibility and the option to tailor the sensor for OEM needs.
There are no reviews yet.